Saturday, July 19, 2014



What is Ultimate Pack?
Ultimate Pack is a MOD pack which includes lots of genuine items from Dota 2. It allows you to see and use the sets, but be advice that this MOD pack will only work perfectly in offline. If used in online matchmaking, some parts may be missing or bugged. This pack includes the following:

(Update March 2015)

•Arcanas
Lina: Fiery Soul of the Slayer
Legion Commander: Blades of Voth Domosh
Terrorblade: Fractal Horns of Inner Abysm
Techies: Swine of the Sunken Galley Bundle
Nevermore: Demon Eater
Phantom Assassin: - Manifold Paradox
Crystal Maiden - Frost Avalanche

•Best Sets for All Heroes

{ 13 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. Lina arcana is missing from the pack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have installed the Ultimate Pack but it's not work for me. Please help me

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. too much traffics :(
    mirror please

    ReplyDelete
  6. How to uninstall arcana phantom assassin?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Guess what? I found a site that's giving Steam Wallet card pin codes away for free! http://linkbitty.com/steamwalletcodes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dude whenever i choose my wraith king into battle i get disconnected and it says like detected unfimiliar cloth with numbers and shit! Plz help me

    ReplyDelete
  9. solution for playing online pls its great its mod

    ReplyDelete
  10. For a free Steam gift go to http://getsteamgift.org It really works!

    ReplyDelete
  11. when I delete the mod and try to put it back again this one did not work, I do not know what to do :c
    (and yes, I am using a Spanish to English translator haha)
    and I just noticed that my name was automatically put with "hentai (google)" hahaha no matter

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

- Copyright © Dota 2 Mods - Hatsune Miku - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Dota 2 Mods -