Thursday, January 9, 2014






Styles of Unending Battle




Invoker's Piercing Pauldrons + Some Parts

Download



Antimage's
Download



Dendi's Pudge




DK's Crest of the Wyrm Lords + Ember Edge





CK's Atramentos the Apocalyptic + Hellfire Edge





Puck's Aether-Wings
Download



Pudge's Dragonclaw Hook
Download

{ 18 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG its amazing I love You admin love you u made me Happy Amazing ♥ Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADD PLS VOID WITH TIMEBREAKER and some nice set

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, Timebracker or Battlefury will be nice.

      Delete
  3. Can I ask how do I turn it off? I just want to turn it off, not uninstall, so when I don't play the hero that I have mod for, I won't see it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need Heaven-piercing shoulder with right link plz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sir custom set pudge
    Whalehook
    tender
    bloodstained britches
    mask of the hadvester

    ReplyDelete
  6. furions custom set pls best mix!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sir plz add DC chain at pudge is dendi set

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job man, really love your arcana
    try to make any jugg sword with effect of course, like dragonsword or kantusa sword
    ty man keep creating

    ReplyDelete
  9. can u have invoker shoulder only pls, i dont wanna + some part

    ReplyDelete
  10. error :| url on this server no found zzz..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sir can you make arc of manta pls:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This set can be see by other people?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Why does mine downloads as a torent (utorrent) can anyone help me ?

    ReplyDelete
  14. ADMIN ADMIN ADD MOOR CUSTOM SETS PLZZ

    ReplyDelete
  15. hemmb... how to use DC hook and chain blackdeath in same time..?

    ReplyDelete

- Copyright © Dota 2 Mods - Hatsune Miku - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Dota 2 Mods -